With respect to grading a diamond, generally people rely upon a reliable source in fact a source which grades a diamond after careful analysis and meticulous observation. GIA or the Gemological Institute of America is amid the most trusted sources. These diamonds over the years are held in very high esteem for its excellence and worth. Having GIA certified diamonds today is very much synonymous with trust. GIA is a non-profit institute committed to superior quality gemological research as well as learning. They are the creators of the 4cs-cut, clarity, carat weight and color that relates to a diamond’s value. GIA is inclined to offer the finest possible efforts with regard to the gemological research and learning development.
Explore the perks of purchasing a GIA certified diamond
The perks of having GIA certified diamonds are as follows,
- The buyer will know what exactly they are purchasing. In fact, every vital factor that they wish to know regarding the diamond will be written on the certificate.
- Even the seller will be aware of what they are selling to their customers to avoid misunderstandings later on.
- By having a diamond that has a GIA certificate people can keep away from the stress that they are buying fracture-filled diamonds. Such diamonds come with surface cracks which can be filled artificially to appear as better diamonds in comparison to what they actually are. In fact, these are low quality diamonds which look amazing to naked eyes. These diamonds will not get any certification from GIA.
- By buying a GIA certified diamond, one will not fall a victim of purchasing a synthetic diamond. These are real diamonds which made a foray in the market in the year 1977.
- Having diamonds that are certified from GIA will offer people with higher confidence and value
Having a GIA certified diamond truly is worthwhile as it comes with multiple benefits. A diamond is the most carefully evaluated gemstone in the world. It does not necessarily have more value compared to other gemstones, yet its quality has been authenticated vigorously. And with a certificate from GIA, it will be easy in insuring a diamond devoid of tedious authentication paperwork. Certificates from GIA are highly secure and come with security screens, holograms and microprint lines for making counterfeit certificates easier in identifying. With so much of benefits it is truly worth it in having a GIA certified diamond.