Engagement is a special occasion, you actually commit yourself to being with someone for life and once you are on the road to doing so, there isn’t any turning back. So why not seal the relationship with a shiny rock that becomes a memory for a lifetime. Yes! Pear shaped loose diamonds are a great choice for wedding rings. Just like the round brilliant cut diamond engagement ring, the sheer exclusivity of design is what makes this rock special. To top it all, the engagement ring is a symbol of your love so everything becomes even more special.
With so many options, getting the right engagement ring can be challenging. However, we are here to help you. Be it the pear shaped loose diamonds set on a band or a round brilliant cut engagement ring, the choice should reflect the love and association that you and your partner share.
1. First of all, don’t make the stone too big. Alright, you want your partner to flaunt it on the wedding day but if you want it to be worn on a daily basis, a big stone size is always a bad idea. Small is petite and pretty.
2. It’s best done together. If you are choosing an engagement ring, it’s best done as a couple job. This gives you a great opportunity to spend some time together with your loved one and at the same time you get to know each other better.
3. Check out the designs online. Today the world is online and so is your engagement ring. If you don’t have the time to physically visit the store, no worries. Most of us have a stable broadband connection and of course a smart phone. Use this to your advantage to identify the designs that are likely to impress you.
4. Shape is important. When you are buying pear shaped diamonds, the focus should be on choosing oval shapes. It highlights the design well and at the same time guarantees that the design is strikingly unique. Here again, insist on properly cut shapes. You can rely on the jeweler’s expertise but a little bit of research on your part is also important.
5. Asymmetry is a great choice provided you get it right on your wedding ring. If the previous samples by the jeweler don’t seem too impressive, drop the innovation and opt for something that is more mundane.
6. Clarity is the key for your diamonds to look pretty. A good cut ratio also means perfect clarity. Additionally, remember to opt for certification. This will ensure that in the future, if there is a dispute, you can always seek clarification.
Lastly, remember that there is no perfect combination of rules that will guarantee the perfect stone. Ultimately, it is the association, love and bond that you share that makes the purchase unique and impressive.